Discover our news-section
team — Meet us at CLEO Europe 2017 in Munich! We have 5 oral contributions. Among those are one invited talk and two post-deadline contributions. The full list of contributions:
1. J. Zhang, et al., »Kerr-lens mode-locked Ho:YAG thin-disk oscillator at 2.1 µm«, upgraded to invited talk CA-5.5 on Monday.
2. J. Zhang et al., »7-W, 2-cycle self-compressed pulses at 2.1 micron from a Ho:YAG thin disk laser oscillator,«CLEO Europe, post-deadline talk PD-1.5 on Wednesday.
3. K. Fritsch, J. Brons, M. Poetzlberger, V. Pervak, F. Krausz, and O. Pronin »Fiber free all solid multipass spectral broadening down to 10 fs Fourier Limit,« CLEO Europe, post-deadline talk PD-1.7 on Wednesday.
4. J. Brons et al., »Efficient, high-power, all-bulk spectral broadening in a quasi-waveguide«, talk CF-9.4 on Wednesday.
5. M. Poetzlberger et al., »Towards Active Multipass Kerr-lens Mode-locked Yb:YAG thin-disk Oscillators«, talk CA-7.2 on Monday.