Discover our job-openings.
- Advanced multilayer optics
- Attosecond experiments
- Broadband infrared diagnostics
- Field-resolved infrared metrology
- High-repetition-rate femtosecond sources
- Associated groups
- M.Sc. // Development of novel amplifier systems for ultrashort midinfrared lasersGroup: High-repetition-rate femtosecond sourcesThe Laboratory of Attosecond Physics (LAP), based at the Max Planck Institute forQuantum Optics and the Chair of Experimental Physics atLudwig-Maximilians-Universität München, is one of the world’s leading researchinstitutions in the area of Laser Science. Currently our group is seeking for a master candidate: »Development of novel amplifier systems for ultrashort midinfrared lasers«.
- Post-Doc // Postdoc position on solid state attosecond metrology, towards petaherz frequenciesMax-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik, LMU, Labor für AttosekundenphysikGroup: Attosecond experimentsWe currently have an open position in our team within the Laboratory for Attosecond Physics at the Max-Planck Institute of Quantum Optics for a postdoc to work on the extension of solid state attosecond metrology towards Petaherz frequencies.
- M.Sc. // Ultrafast electron dynamics in solidsLABORATORY FOR ATTOSECOND PHYSICSThe theory subgroup at the Laboratory of Attosecond Physics (LAP) is currently looking for a master student interested in computational physics to join our research on ultrafast electron dynamics in solids.